Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Core'dinations and Golf

Happy Monday,
Did you have a great weekend?  We sure did .  I once again just relaxed and hung with the family.  I am still on my crafting break and it was really nice to just to relax! but I am back to crafting this week!

Today I have a new layout using some yummy Core Impressions.  I love this collection.  With this one there is a wood grain embossed on the 12x12 sheet. I also used another piece of the cardstock that has a light flower pattern.  I then cut some clouds using the Silhouette and then embossed those with an embossing folder and lightly sanded them.   I then used some yummy American Crafts papers, some flair, and wood veneer.

This photo was taken last summer when we all went to play Miniature Golf.  We all had som much fun and I got a photo of my 3 favorite guys!
supplies
cardstock and tag- core'dinations
paper- american crafts
alphabet- jillibean soup and glitz
studio calico wood veneer
a flair for buttons

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new digi release from Some Odd Girl.  If you have teen girls you are totally going to want this adorable new image!!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So many great details on here, Mary Pat! I love it!

Annette Allen said...

this is so cute.. i love those embossed clouds.. totally fabulous..

SandeeNC said...

Oh gosh, I love putt putt, haven't played that in ages! Super fun LO! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent layout and I love those embossed clouds!!

Unknown said...

Cute! Love your title:)

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet! Love the mix of alphas.

Madeline said...

Beautiful! Love the embossed clouds! A fun miniature golf place just opened up around here! It will be something for us to do when the weather cools off.

Dictionary said...

Love your photo and your page, great layering

emily said...

The layers on this page are great!

Connie Mercer said...

love it!! darling!!

Kimberly Kett said...

Great layout, loving those layers and how you did the title!

Unknown said...

this is great. love all the embellishments/detail!

Mary Jo said...

Fun page!
Had a good weekend here, too.
Some early birthday shopping for Erin and I actually went and scrapbooked with a friend at Archiver's on Sunday.
Forgot to mention that on my blogpost (lol)

Leslie Germain said...

Love this layout. Adorable colors!

Tracy said...

Another great layout!
I really like how you layer your papers, I need to work on that :)

Norma Gomez said...

Great layout, that wood grain patterned paper is very cool :D

Aimee Kidd said...

Very cool layout! Loving the Core'dinations woodgrain cardstock!

Katie said...

I don't think I have this core paper. Totally love it! Super cute page.

Katie said...

I love what you did with the clouds and the tags at the top! That is just awesome!

Post a Comment