Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Scrapbook Steals Steal of the Day- Echo Park

Happy Friday!!

Today I am so excited because the over at Scrapbook Steals the deal of the day is AMAZING!!!  Can I say Echo Park and Christmas?????  Well, it is Christmas in July and the steal of the day is a paper and sticker collection that is OUT of this World!!!  In the collection you will receive TONS of Echo Park Christmas collections with coordinating stickers, journaling cards and paper!  I got to play with this collection last week and let me tell you was so much fun.

I created 4 projects with this kit and I could have make about 10 more projects easily.  There is so much stuff!  I made 2 layouts and 2 cards for you.  Here on my blog I will reveal 1 card and 1 layout and then you will have to pop over to the Scrapbook Steals sight to see the others.  So let's get to it!

My first card I used the Dots & Stripes collection.  I just love this collection because it is your basic collection pack and it works back to the other collections so beautifully.  I love it when things can coordinate from different collections.  I used the paper and coordinating stickers for my card.

For my second project I created a layout using the Merry Christmas collection.  In this layout I used the pattern paper and the stickers to create this clean and simple layout.  I love using the stickers because the are such a fun embellishment!

So now if you are getting in the mood for Christmas and you want to see more Christmas inspiration and you want to see more of this awesome kit - head on over to Scrapbook Steals and check it out.  I would love it if you could leave a little bit of love over there too if you have time!  ( They are on mountain time so if you head on over early it won't be up yet!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a sneak peek at a new clear stamp set that is going to be released next week at CHA for Some Odd Girl!  Now that is fun!!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

12 comments:

Jingle said...

These are very cute! I love that layout!

Becky said...

Love your card and layout!! I always start thinking about Christmas around this time...

Connie Mercer said...

very cute !!! Love that music paper those cute kids are sitting on:):):)

Tanya Ham said...

Very nice!!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card and layout, those papers are fantastic!

Tammy said...

Awesome projects! Great design for the holiday photo cards. :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Off to check out the deal, love your projects :)

Annette Allen said...

aww sweet layout and cute card.. you always bring big smiles.. love it

Thank you for your sweet comment today.. I appreciate all prayers..

Madeline said...

Great projects! All this Christmas stuff is making me nervous! I haven't scrapped most of last year's Christmas, and here we are halfway to 2013.

Tracy said...

Both your card and your layout are so lovely. I like the crisp colours in this kit.

dstandard said...

Love your card and your page is so sweet!

Katie said...

Love the Christmas in July!

Post a Comment