Friday, February 24, 2012

Project Life Week 2

Happy Friday!
I am so glad it is the weekend!  I am so in the mood to get my craft on!  I got to work a pinch last night and was sooo happy!  Do you have any great plans for the weekend?  Me not really.  I have my errands which I am adding Joanns and Michael's this week.  The tons of craftying time. Hubby is taking the kids on Saturday to visit his mom and I will left alone to crafty for a couple of hours--sounds like heaven to me!!!

Well, I was so busy with all the Valentine's day projects that I didn't get around to my project life updating.  Here is week 2--now I am sorry for the glare- very cloudy and yucky but I think you will get the jist!

Week 2- left side
I saw on a website that you could buy cutting files for Week and stuff but I made my own.  I love FREE!

Right Side

I am still very basic.  I add a bit of stamping and some things here and there.  I really love it!  I did buy a couple of things the other week to help me with Project Life.  A fun date stamp and some cutting files for my silhouette.  so far it has been good and then I have been making my own like the word bubble with yum!

I will have more project life for you next week! Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope everyone has a wonderful and crafty weekend.  I will see you back here on Monday!
-mp

15 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Friday! Love seeing your Project Life updates. Awesome spread! I hope to do a little PL updating this weekend. Sounds like you have a great Saturday planned! I will be right there with you if I can get the packing I need to do out of the way in the morning. :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

Good job on the PL!

Kathy said...

Well all this PL stuff has got me wondering whether I should do my own version. I won't ever be able to keep up like you do, but you have inspired me to give it a go!! Love, love those boys they are precious beyond words:) Happy crafting by yourself!!!

Izzyb said...

You are doing such a terrific job with PL. Great new pages for your album.

Margie H said...

TGIF! Good for you to keep this project up! Even if you think it's basic, what is important is you're keeping a record of your family - I think it's cool!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - 44 years of friendship?! WOW!!! She's a keeper! LOL!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

I think it's a great project life album so far! I think basic and simple can be great when working on a project like this!
Have fun scrapping this weekend!!

Becky said...

This looks great! I wonder what our pages will look like in six months? Haha!

Have a wonderful weekend! It sounds perfect to me!

Katie said...

This looks great! I love when I can come up with a free alternative to buying something! It makes me like whatever I've made even more because it "saved" me money!

Have a great weekend, hours of crafting sounds amazing!

Erica said...

Great week 2! I love playing around with different stuff each week. I've got a few Silhouette files too that I'm incorporating. The one thing that bugs me is the glare from the pages. Its so hard to get a good photo. Oh well!

Linda said...

Great pages for week 2! Have a wonderful weekend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amazing that you are doing this Mary Pat, lovely.

Ashley Rock said...

I Love it Mary!! Love all the journaling as well!

Penny said...

I love all the different photos you took this week. In years to come I bet this will be one of your favorite albums! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Amy said...

I am so far behind on mine! Hope to get to that this weekend!!

Alyssa said...

Great pages! I love the variety of photos.

Post a Comment