Monday, February 20, 2012

February Burlap and Buttercups Sketch Challenge with a Twist

Hi All,
How was your weekend?  Mine was GREAT!  I was able to get some great crafting time in, spent lots of time with my family, and was able to have an awesome date night with the hubby! You can't get any more perfect than that- right?

Today over at Burlap and Buttercups I am hosting my monthly sketch challenge with a twist.  I would love it if you stopped by today to take a look at the sketch and the amazing work from the Burlap and Buttercups Design Team.  Here is my layout that I made for the challenge.

The February kit was truly wonderful to work with.  I loved all the papers and embellishments.  If you haven't taken a look at Rachel's kits they really are amazing!

Supplies- Everything from the February kit
cardstock- bazzill
paper- October Afternoon, Lilly Bee, Crate Paper
buttons, October Afternoon
twine- doodlebug
stickers- lilly Bee
die cuts- my favorite things dynamics
die cut banner- elle's studio
misc. heart stick pins, sewing machine, pop dots.

I hope you enjoyed a look at the February kit.  Remember to stop on over to Burlap and Buttercups and check out the challenge along with the fabulous prize package that you could win--i just have to give a hint-- butterflies!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then,  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute layout, the papers are amazing-love the subject! Nothing like sweet hugs and kisses!!

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet page! Love the colours in the kit.

D's Paper Studio said...

Awe, what beautiful pictures. It was certainly a special moment to capture. Wonderful layout, Pat.

Jingle said...

Very cute layout!

Danielle said...

Cute layout! Made a really good sketch!

~Tammy~ said...

Your layouts are always amazing! These are sweet memories to preserve!

Katie said...

That sounds like a perfect weekend! I love the layout and the sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very sweet Mary Pat.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I really like all the details :)

SandeeNC said...

Lovely layout! Glad you had a fabulous week end too!

Unknown said...

Cute layout and those are great pictures!! Love it and it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend to top it off!

Connie Mercer said...

love the LO and you are right on{about he hugs & kisses}!!!:):)

Elisa K said...

cute layout... such sweet photos. Thanks for sharing.

Penny said...

Great layout I love to see photos of little kids hugging each other, it is so sweet! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

scrappymo! said...

Sweet ohotos on another great layout.

Becky said...

What AWESOME photos! I love those stick pins. Glad you had such a good weekend. We had a date night too and it was wonderful!

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty layout, Mary Pat! Love the color choices!

cardsister said...

So very cute! You rocked it again!

Johanna said...

Cute LO and awesome pictures!!

Amy said...

super cute!! Love the embellishments!

Erica said...

Oh Lily Bee. I love their stuff. You did a great job.

Tammy said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. Very cool layout! Love the hugs and kisses photo - great subject! :) I hope you were as lucky at Archiver's as I was!

Maria said...

Sweet and beautiful!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Annette Allen said...

what a wonderful layout...such sweet memories..

Catherine said...

Beautiful layout!

Jennifer Ciriano said...

Love the layout! But so absolutely loving how precious those photos are too!

Tracy said...

Awwww, this is one of my favourite layouts of yours. So touching.
Sounds like you had a perfect weekend.

Izzy Anderson said...

Super cute page !

Post a Comment