Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life Title Page

Happy Tuesday,
How is your week going so far?  So far so good here!  I mentioned that over the weekend I was able to finally start my Project Life.  I ordered late and didn't get any page protectors (design A) and then I read on Two Peas that some people were using the 4x6 divided pages and just putting the 2 3x4 cards in the pocket.  Well I jumped on this idea because i read that the pages won't be in till February and I didn't want to wait that long--Anyhooo.  I made my title page!!  I am so excited about it.

To make the page I got supplies in my stash along with the Clemintine cards.  I also had to add some die cuts from my Silhouette. 

I love the little camera.  I think it looks perfect there!  (sorry for the glare on the protector sheet!)

I also placed my cards in the slots etc for me to work on at my Friday crop.  I am going to order the pictures and I will be set.  My plan is to work once a month on it at my crop.  Overall, I am really excited about it.  My journal is working out great holding all my journaling and I also write what my photo was so that when I go to my crop I can organize everything quickly.  Hopefully next week I will be able to show you week one and possibly two!

Thanks so much   for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  ( I still don't have my class lessons done yet.  Maybe I can work on them tonight!)  See you then!
Have a crafty day!
-mp

16 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

This a fabulous page and what a great solution to your problem :)

Unknown said...

Love your title page and what a great idea to use the pocket page!

Tammy said...

LOVE your title page! I used the six 4x6 slot page protectors along with the Style A pages in my 2011 album. I just mixed them all up and it worked out fine. :)

Tanya Ham said...

Awesome job! :) I love the "this moment camera" too - I've used it several times, and even with the teensy tiny cut, it's beautiful! Love the AE stamps too!

Jingle said...

This looks great!

Connie Mercer said...

love the retro fell of this~great work mary pat!!!

Becky said...

What an awesome title page!!!!! Love all the little elements you added to your cards! So happy you found a way to start working on your project! :)

Stephanie said...

I think it turned out just great! Good luck on your PL. I'm not doing it, but I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else is doing with it.

Katie said...

This looks great! I love the camera on the bottom! I'm so happy to hear you were able to make it work! :)

Lisa said...

Love it! Cute little cards and I love the camera as well!

Annette Allen said...

I love this way of scrapbooking...looks amazing..

Christina said...

Looks awesome!!! Love that camera, so cute!
I'm {not so patiently} waiting for the page protectors too. I think I read she's going to have a combo pack of design A and F{horizontal and vertical}? I wonder if I might get that.
I might just be heading up to your store in the next few weeks, I hear you have vast quantities of Bella Blvd in stock.... :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is great!

Just Jaime said...

Love the enevelope!!

Jaclyn Rench said...

Love your title page and all of the fun little details you added to the clementine cards! Looking forward to seeing more!

Tracy said...

Ok, I see what you mean about the page protectors. I think my mind is mush today, I had to read it twice and look at your photo.
Love you title page.
I wanted to work on mine at our Scrap for Heart, but not sure if they have internet and that is how I check on my days...my blog.

Post a Comment