Monday, January 16, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge-Scallops

How was your weekend?  Mine was AWESOME! Lots of creative juices flowing.  I got done a layout and card for the store, and a layout and card done for me!  I love it when I can scrap just for me! So fun!

I was in the card mode this week and I was catching up on some of my blog reading and Cas-ual Fridays had the perfect challenge for this week.



The challenge-create a card with scallops.  To see the challenge click HERE

Well. I was working on a layout and had tons of scraps left over so I decided to take the challenge.


I just love this collection and I knew I just had to use up all my little bits and pieces left over from my layout.  I used a scalloped border punch and a scalloped circle (it is kind of hard to see).

supplies
Everything is Nikki Sivils
tools- ek succes border punch, and paper trey ink die

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!
Have a crafty day!
-mp

20 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute card! Love that little monster!

D's Paper Studio said...

It exciting to read how much mojo you've got going! Your card is precious...too too cute.

Becky said...

So glad you had the creativity flowing this weekend! Those scallops are perfect and I love that little monster!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Pam said...

Adorable card!

Penny said...

What a great way to use up those leftover scraps! I love this! Love Penny

http://scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

Margie Higuchi said...

Nice take on the challenge and good way to use up scraps :) Such a cute card!!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...

SandeeNC said...

Oh great way to use up those scraps girl! keep up the card making mojo!

Katie said...

What a great card! I love the monster!

Tammy said...

Fun card! Love that monster! Such a great way to use up scraps. Sounds like you had a productive weekend. :)

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!!!!!

Mary Jo said...

Such a cute card!
Great use of scraps :)

Maria said...

Preciosa!
SAludos,

Maria B.

Unknown said...

Super cute monster card!

~Tammy~ said...

How cute is this!!!!

Johanna said...

Ohhhh I love this lil monster... And your card in general!! :)

Izzy Anderson said...

I love your card and your style and your blog! I'm a new follower. :-)

Michele Gross said...

This is sooo cute! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Catherine said...

What a cute card...I know several little boys that would love to receive that.

Post a Comment