Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brothers Talking

Hi Everyone!

Well I made it through my first day back to work.  Overall it went pretty well. 

This is just a short post today--trying to get out all my layouts from Halloween.  I can't wait to get started on my Christmas layouts--I did one for my DT work at Scrap our Stash.  It will be on my blog on Saturday!  I love working with Christmas stuff!  but onto Halloween!!!!

Brothers Talking

I posted this photo back in October just because I love it so much, and I finally got to scrap it last week.  You know I had to use my favorite Halloween paper on it (Echo in the Park).  Again I used some of my scraps left over from other projects and this is what I came up with.  I think it turned out really great! 

For the title I used my Silhouette.  I love the Brothers.  I will definitely be using that file a bunch.  I also used the haunted house sticker to spice it up a bit.  I then added the little bat and then added some stars just to add a bit more.
I love when I can layer all the different patterns and here I used 3 other pieces and I got to use my border punches.  I just love my scalloped punches!  I think I use them on every page.  Maybe I should try a layout without using them--or maybe not.
Once again I used the happy Halloween sticker and it had a bat on it to tie together the top and bottom half.  I love when the paper companies make it so fun to work with their stuff.  I can't wait to use their Christmas paper!!

Supplies
Cardstock:  bazzill
everything else: Echo in the Park

Well everyone--I am in and out today--got a busy day ahead.  I will be back tomorrow with my card of the week.  See ya then and thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Becky said...

I love that picture of the boys, too cute! Awesome layout, love the title! Looking forward to seeing your sentimentless card tomorrow! ;)

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a cute picture and layout! I love it!

Steph said...

Adorable layout! I love the title font.

Sue Althouse said...

Great card - love your layering!

Jamie Fox said...

Oh my heavens this is just ADORABLE!!

Sarah said...

How cute is this! Great layout, and those boys are just adorable!

Diana Fisher said...

Great page, love that photo!!

Tabitha said...

awww,. this is awesome!

Jingle said...

This page is so great and I LOVE that photo!

hilde janbroers said...

another lovely page!

Murphy's Law said...

adorable catch. love the papers. perfect.

Christina said...

Super cute! I think I have a Cuttlebug die that looks very similar to that haunted house. I wish my Halloween pics would hurry up and get here already! ;)

ScrappnBee said...

That picture is super cute! Love the way that the LO turned out! Great job...again! YOu do awesome work!

Sharla said...

Adorable layout and what a cute picture to scrap..I really love the "Brothers" title!

Karen said...

Love the way the boys are lookng at each other in that picture, so serious! Great layout!

Tracy said...

Love your Halloween layouts. Your boys are so adorable.

Post a Comment