Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday Sparks Challenge 12/1 Anything Goes

Happy Thursday

We are expected to get a snow storm starting tonight into tomorrow.  I get as excited as the kids do with the awesome thought of a SNOW DAY!!  It is like a little gift that is just soooo wonderful. So if you think abou it tonight Please do a snow dance for us!  I would LOVE a day to hang and cuddle with my boys!!

Do you love challenges?  You know I go in cycles and right now I am LOVIN" them!  They are just what I need!  One of the challenges that I like to participate in is the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.  They have changed things up just a bit and this week's challenge is Anything Goes!

So I broke into my Paper Smooches Stamps and found this cute litttle beverage and I stamped it and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers and added the little snowflakes and I just LOVE the sentiment.  I am going to put this in hubby's lunch next week as a surprise!  For the banner pieces I used some Bella Blvd. paper and washi tape!

supplies
cardstock- core'dinations smooth 110 lb. cardstock
paper- bella blvd
stamps- paper smooches
ink- memento, hero arts
spectrum noir markers

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a sketch and layout using Moxxie!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

18 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so cute, Mary Pat! Love the little cup and banners. I hope you get the wished for snow day. We never get them, even with loads of snow. The county is just too darn good at keep up with it all. LOL!

Unknown said...

I adore this card! It's so cute!

Sue Althouse said...

Such a sweet card, love those banners! We've been watching the weather your way, as our son and daughter in-law live in Bellbrook. Stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable and what a sweet surprise for your husband!

Becky said...

Awesome card, is so FUN!!! Hope you get your snow day!!

Annette Allen said...

so cute.. love how you added the flags..

Diana Fisher said...

This is too dang cute!

Evelyn said...

Love your coffee snowflake card. The washi tape adds just the right touch to make it so special.

Mary Jo said...

Such a sweet little card!
Will do a snow dance for you.
We are expecting snow, too, but it's rare that the kids school is called off.
We are actually getting sleet right now. Yuck!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Ha! Snow days bring back memories of growing up in Canton, Ohio - used to love them. Fingers crossed for your boys tomorrow! This card is so adorable. I love the layout (my have to CASE it!). Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fab layout Mary Pat. I love the fresh feel and crisp colours x

Tammy said...

Awesome card! Love that sentiment and the fun banners. :)

Tracy said...

I can't tell you how much I love this card!!!
I think I may try and replicate it with the stamps I have.
It really caught my eye.
As for snow days…I loved them and still do :)
There is just something so exciting about a snow storm/day. As long as everyone is safe and warm.

Angela said...

Cute, fun use of banners!

Erin said...

Awesome card! The banners you added are the perfect touch!

Thanks for joining us this week for the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge!

~Tammy~ said...

Mary Pat, this is just so sweet! I love how you can make the most gorgeous layouts and the cutest cards!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this simple yet sweet card!

Katie said...

Oh I hope you got a snow day! We have 0 chance of that down here. I am still mourning the loss of snow days...I will probably never get over it!

Love the card too!

Post a Comment