Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Scrap Room Part 3

Happy Tuesday!

Have you been feeling crafty lately?  I have to say I really have not.  I finished up a bunch of DT projects for April and I am kind of in a mojoless state right now.  This happens to me a lot when I work really hard and finish some big projects.  I am kind of just hanging out.  I have a couple of small projects that I would like to do this week and weekend.  I really need to make a layout envelope for Michael's Pre-school work.  It is almost spring break with the year almost 3/4 gone and I need to get that done.  I just have to find some fun  paper to make it!  Maybe I will have that to share next week! LOL!

Today is my final part of my scrap room video series.  I hope you enjoy my last part.  Jack and I had a fun time making the videos!  I have another video planned for your coming up in the next week or so with Imaginisce.  So enjoy part 3.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

9 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Wow! Great scrap room Mary Pat. I enjoyed the tour. You really are very organized. I think before I can be as organized as you, I need to purge first. Thanks for sharing your space!

MirandaBe said...

OMG!!! i'm jealous!!! what a fabulous space to scrap, enjoy each centimeter, is a great room!

Regards! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You have such a great scrap space, Mary Pat! I hope your mojo comes back soon. :)

Annette Allen said...

you have such a great craft room..lots of goodies..I sold my cricut cartridges on ebay.. thanks for sharing..

Pam W. said...

Great video! Now I want to reorganize my office!!

Connie Mercer said...

Great space to create in mary pat!!

LB whosthischick said...

What a great room! You have a really great space.

Becky said...

Great part three!! I love how you store your dies, great idea!

Norma Gomez said...

I so have old magazines too, lol! Thank you for sharing your space :D

Post a Comment