Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Sparks 3/9 challenge

Hey there,
I am just popping in to share my take on the challenge over at Sparks- Paper Smooches challenge site.  I haven't been able to play in awhile and I thought I would give it a try.  Here is the photo- you can see all the details of the challenge HERE!
I searched my Paper Smooches'  stamps and I found this cute little little puppy that had a smile on and made this birthday card.
This little guy certainly has a smile on his face!

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
washi tape- bella blvd.
stamps- paper smooches
markers- spectrum noir
pearls- hobby lobby

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on Monday with a fun project from Imaginisce!  See you then!
mp

7 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

How cute - and he has the cutest little smile! Love your card.

Annette said...

so cute..i love the sentiment..

Julia said...

Super cute card today!!! Love that stamp!!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE the take on the challenge!! Such a FUN design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Norma Gomez said...

Very cute!

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE it!!! :) I just ordered this set, he's just too cute! :)

gale said...

So cute! That pup is adorable and yep, he looks pretty happy.

Post a Comment