This week is Teacher Appreciation Week and I made Jack and Michael's teachers a card to say thanks so much for taking such great care of them while I am at work. I know they are loved and cared for. So I made this cute little card using the Tim Holtz Collection at Core'dinations.
1. First I made a base that is 4x5.5 for my card.
2. I made a 4x5.5 piece from core'dination.
3. I scored the cardstock at a 1/4 inch on all 4 sides.
4. I sanded the cardstock to reveal the lighter core.
5. I cut a smaller piece (purple) that was 3X4.5 and placed it in my Fiskars wavy paper crimper.
6. I sanded the piece of paper.
7. I stamped the large butterfly and cute out.
8. I sanded the butterfly on the wings just a bit to get some shading.
9. I punched using my MS butterfly punch a set of 3 butterflies.
10. I stamped my sentiment and cut a V shaped to make a little banner.
12. I attached everything together.
13. Finally I added some gemstones using my IRock.
And here is the final product:
tools-paper crimper, MS scoring board
I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back tomorrow with a new layout. Thanks so much for stopping by! See ya then!