Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20 Some Odd Girl and Core'dinations!

Happy Tuesday!

Some Odd Girl is having their Tuesday Digi Release and Kristy has some awesome new digi cut files.  This one is the gears cut file and I just loooooved them for my layout.
For my layout I started out my Core'dinations cardstock and used the Brights Collection.  I embossed the paper strips and then sanded them.  I then ran a matt for my photo cut from Core'dinations and ran it through my paper crimper and sanded it.  I then matted it again uisng some yummy Doodlebug paper.  Finally, I used the Some Odd Girl digi cut file Gears and cut those out using my Silhouette.  I sanded them and adhered them on to my layout.  I then used a Doodlebug die cut for my title.

Stop by the some odd girl store to pick up this AWESOME digi cut file and check out the other new releases!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back later this week.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

10 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

The gears are so much fun on here. Such a great boy page!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout, Mary Pat, the gears, colors, and embossing are great!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love the gears!

Katie said...

I love the gears on this page. And the photo is just adorable! Great layout!

Annette Allen said...

aww sweet photo.. great layout..

Tracey McNeely said...

The gears are so cool!

Tracy said...

Great layout. I love the embossing you have done.
I also like those gears.
Such a sweet photo of your boys :)

Tanya Ham said...

Love this! All those gears are adorable, and so is that pic! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

What an awesome layout using those gears! You totally rocked it! hugs, Jo:)

Becky said...

Awesome layout!! Loving those gears!!

Post a Comment