Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Imaginisce I Top Feature

Happy Tuesday!

Do you like to make crafty things for your home?  I really do and when Imaginisce gave us all different assignments this week on how to use the I Top I was so excited to get the I top Magnet Daddies!  The reason being I have been wanting a new magnet board in my scraproom for awhile now.  I needed something that blended in with my decor and was cute.  So when this assignment came I ran to out to find some magnet paper and a new 12x12 frame.  My scraproom decor is white and black and when I was going through  my Imaginsice paper I immediately thought of this sheet.  It is from the Love You More Collection and I absolutely love the grey colors and the doilies.  I knew that this would be my background piece.  For my magnets I used some of the coordinating papers to cover my magnets.  I love how it turned out.  I now have something pretty and functional in my scraproom where I can hang my "To Do Lists".
I made a video on how to create the fun and easy project.  Jack is already clammering for me to make him one for his bedroom.


supplies
12x12 frame
paper- imaginsice
I Top tool
I Top Magnet Daddies
Modge Podge
Magnet paper

Be sure to head on over to the Imaginisce Blog because you could win an I Top prize package.  This is just the most amazing tool!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I am taking the next 2 days off but I will be back on Friday.  I have my introduction over a Core'dinations on Friday and I will have a link for you to win a HUGE Core prize package!!  So see you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

SandeeNC said...

L♥ve it! Functional and pretty! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

gale said...

What a cute idea. Much nicer than plain old magnets (which is pretty much what I use. lol)

Caroline said...

OMG i need to do this, how perfect. love it

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a wonderful project, Mary Pat, and oh-so-handy too!

Sue Althouse said...

What a cool project! Love the gray background.

Janet's Joy said...

I can see why Jack would want one too! I agree it's so functional...and of course great looking too!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey this is pretty cool! Didn't realize they had an iTop magnet feature! Great idea to add to a boy's room too :)

So excited to see your Core post :)

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE it!!! I can see why Jack wants one. Sorry I haven't been by to visit. We were on vacation. Catching up on all your beautiful work!!!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cute!

Becky said...

So Cute! Love The Magnets! Enjoy Your Days Off :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Hey MaryPat I had you up in my reader this morning and then my computer crashed and I didn't get back. Another great video and project!

Anonymous said...

Great project! Thanks for the tutorial. I am going to try to make one for my boys.

Katie said...

This project is great!

Tracy said...

This is a great and beautiful magnetic board for your crafty room :)
So sweet that your son wants one too. You know its awesome when our kids like it ;)

Post a Comment