Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday TAWS Be Inspired #25

Happy Wednesday,

How is your week going? So far so good here!  The warm weather has been here for the last couple of days so we have been outside everyday after school and homework.  I love it!!  But when we are outside no crafting is going on :(.  I have a couple of projects on my desk but there is no rush- Thursday and Friday are supposed to be cold and rainy so I know I will get them done.

TAWS has there Be Inspired Challenge up.  To see all the details you can go HERE!
For my take I picked up the pink.  I never use pink very often and I decided to go with the color scheme.  I also wanted to use my new TAWS stamp set.  So this is what I came up with.  
I stamped my images in Tim Holtz distress ink and Jenni Bowlin spun sugar.  I then colored my sentiment with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Finally I added some yummy twine from The Stringery and Some colored pink pearls. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout to share using some MME paper.  They are having a super fun challenge and I knew I just had to participate!  I will see you tomorrow.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun and creative card and sentiment, Mary Pat! I'm glad you're enjoying warmer weather. It hasn't made it here yet.

Unknown said...

I'm just loving that it is pink! Most anything in explosives seems to always be boy colors, or patriotic themed. Very original~

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the images from that stamp set :) Makes me smile! We are much warmer here in Georgia too - have a blessed day!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..loving all the pink..

Jingle said...

This is a super fun card!

Mary Jo said...

Very cool card!
Love the pink! :)

SandeeNC said...

Love the little explosions of pink, now just slide some pink confetti into the card so that when it's opened, it explodes!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Katie said...

great card! the images and sentiment are so perfect for eachother.

Jasmine said...

This is so fun, MaryPat! Love the POPS! of pink!
Jasmine
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Great card, enjoy the sun we are still waiting here for it to show up:)

Anonymous said...

Very fun card! Love your explosion of pink!! ;) Evie

Crystal Schneider said...

Great card. I love the pink and the little explosions.

Jennifer Grace said...

That's so fun, I love the pink colour scheme! x

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the pink explosions, what a fun card :)

Becky said...

What a FUN card!! Rained here for almost 24 hours, but no crafting, volleyball the last two nights.

Tammy said...

Love those stamps! Very cool. :)

Tracy said...

I have to say Mary Pat, you do pink good ;)
I love this card, I like the soft pink and how it pops off the white background.
Fun sentiment as well.

Katie said...

I love the pink fireworks! This card is very cool!

Izzy Anderson said...

Hee hee. Love that sentiment. What a fun card and great use of pink!

Post a Comment