Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday TAWS #42 & SSS

Happy Friday!

I wanted to play along with a couple of challenges this week.  I was first inspired by the new TAWS image challenge- aren't those colors beautiful?  I just love them!
And then over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog the challenge is Anything Goes!

  The DT was inspired to use Tim Holtz products.  Sooooooo my mind instantly started to race because of the color and Tim Holtz.  I ran into my craft room and broke out my Tim Holtz Shattered Core cardstock from Core'dinations and came up with this awesome card.  I used my Silhouette to create the beautiful flowers.  Once the were cut out I ever so softly sanded them to expose the Kraft core! For my sentiment I used TAWS stamps!  I think this is one of my faves for "thank you" sentiments.
supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
stamps- TAWS
ink- hero arts

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I will be back on Monday with a new week of projects!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Great colours for this card.
You had me at Tim Holtz ;)

Staci said...

I love the feathers! TFS!

Angela said...

That looks great! Fun card!!

Becky said...

What a great challenge. Those feathers are gorgeous Mary Pat!

craftykellyj said...

Very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

What a great card, love the texture you achieved from the sanding!

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card! I love all the texture with that cardstock! Thanks for joining us at the BE Inspired challenge!

cheiron said...

Great colors on those feathers! SO pretty . Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Katie said...

I love the color and texture on this card! You are so right about that "thank you" sentiment, it is a great one!

Post a Comment