I don't know about you but I had a wonderful time off these past couple of days. It was great spending everyday with family. I am so lucky to have them!
When I was off these past few days I was able to play in my scraproom. I had so much fun and I got so much done! Today I going to feature one of my layouts featuring the School is Cool line from Nikki Sivils. I have used this paper a bunch lately and I just love it! The colors are just so bright and cheery. They are perfect for my Preschooler! All the embellishments (stickers, die cuts, and cut outs) were just perfect for my layout.
First Day of EPS2
1. First I spritzed the page with some Mister Huey mists and zapped the page with my heat gun to let the mists dry. This is one of my new favorite techniques!
2. I cut various strips of paper that are 10 inches long and layered them on top of each other.
3. I placed them at the bottom of the page.
4. Next I cut out the corresponding banner pieces and pop dotted them to give the banner a 3D effect. I like things to "pop" of f the page.
5. Now it is time to arrange my photos and embellishments. I know I had to have to adorable school house as the focal point and arranged the other embellishments around this one. Again I like to combine all the different types- die cuts and stickers.
6. On several of the die cuts I used pop dots to once again have that 3D effect.
paper, die cuts, stickers- Nikki Sivils
misc. Mister Huey
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my new layout. I will be back tomorrow. You will want to stop by because I am having an amazing giveaway. Perfect for a holiday gift for yourself or loved one! I will see you then!