Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ocotber 14 SOG Digi Release Loopy Sentiments

Happy Tuesday,
Today Some Odd Girl is having a new digi release.  I am showing off today one of the new sentiments from the Loopy Sentiments digi cut file pack.  These sentiments are just soooo cool!  I LOVE them!

I chose the Sweet sentiment as a play on words for the gingerbread theme and because my boys look so sweet here together decorating the gingerbread house.  I also used Gingerbread Kaylee stamp set!
I have a video for you on how this layout came about.

cardstock- core'dinations
paper and chipboard- october afternoon
clear stamps and digi cut files- some odd girl

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back soon with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

SO CUTE... what a great layout

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love how you created a scrapbook layout! How fabulous!

hugs,
JoAnn:)

Anonymous said...

Love all the strips of patterned paper, Mary Pat, and the black title looks sharp against them!

Mary Jo said...

Really cute page! :)

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable!

Tracy said...

Oh my, your layout is so sweet…see what I did there ;)
The boys look so intense working on their gingerbread house and it turned out great!
Those little gingerbread couple look so cute

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so sweet. I love your choice of holiday paper and again, your photos are so beautiful.

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layout! I love the idea of using horizontal strips in the background.

Tanya Ham said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! :)

Post a Comment