Friday, July 11, 2014

July 11 Lawnscaping Challenge 85

Happy Friday!

I am so excited because I actually had some down time to enter a challenge!  Challenges always jump start my creativity and this is just what I needed! I decided to play along with Lawnscaping Challenge #81 this week.  Here is the inspiration photo- it is a color challenge
Aren't those colors awesome!   So I broke out my Lawn Fawn stamps and my Lawn Fawn paper pad and got busy!  Here is what I came up with!
Supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
pattern paper, stamps- Lawn Fawn
Spectrum Noir

I made a quick video to share on how I made this.



There is a lot going on this weekend.  We are having a party on the Some Odd Girl Facebook Group on Saturday from 3-6. There will be games, prizes and so much fun.  This is for the Awesome Clear Stamp Set Release that will take place next week! Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back next week with the Some Odd Girl clear release!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

12 comments:

Becky said...

This is absolutely adorable!! :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously adorable card, Mary Pat! Have a great weekend! :)

Jingle said...

LOVE!!!! This is SO stinking adorable! I totally love this one!

Margie Higuchi said...

Echoing on the adorable comment and love how you used the color combo! Great card :)

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute.. I love this stamp set..

Mary Jo said...

Such a super darling card! :)
Have a great weekend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Now that is a real breakfast treat! :)

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute! What a fun little breakfast...so sweet.

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute!!

~Tammy~ said...

Super cuteness!

Yainea said...

Perfect use of the color combo, this is so sweet!!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges! :)

Tracy said...

Another cute card :)

Post a Comment