Friday, November 25, 2011

November Paper Trey Ink Blog Hop

Happy Friday!
Is everyone out shopping today?  Me not so much.  I really hate the crowds and waiting in line.  I am really an online shopper. I have my list made at least and I will try to get some things started.  We shall see.  I did go to Michael's yesterday when they opened at 4:00 pm.  I got some holiday decorations and several presents for the boys.  They had 50% off the Crayola sets and that was a bargain and then I got an extra 30% off that!  I then stocked up on adhesive.  Nothing crafty in my 2 carts but lots of goodies.  I am going to stop by my lss and pick up some goodies that they are having on sale though.

Today I am going to link up to this month's challenge over at Paper Trey Ink.  The challenge this month was to create something using this BEAUTIFUL prompt.


Isn't that pretty?  Oh I wish my house looked like that!  Well it took me a minute or two to come up with something.  I got out all my stamps and dies and just started playing.  Here is what I came up with.
I layered my Crate Paper and October Afternoon paper.  I then broke out my dies and layered my dies.  The inside die I stamped and colored with my Prismacolors and gamsols.  The Jenni Bowlin ink really matched perfectly and a Siehled With A Kiss card would not exist if it didn't have a touch of twine!

Supplies
paper-crate paper, october afternoon
cardstock-neenah solar white
stamps-dies-paper trey ink
ink-jenni bowlin, hero arts
twine- paper trey ink
button-basic grey
misc- sewing maching

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on next week with some new projects.  I have been creative this past week!  I can't wait to share them with you!  Have a great weekend!
-mp

26 comments:

Maria said...

muy bonita, como siempre!
cariños,

Maria

Johanna said...

Cute card :)

Denise said...

Love the inspiration picture and the card that you were able to make! TFS

Elena said...

very cute!

Marge said...

AWESOME Christmas card -- love how your BG paper coordinates perfectly with the stamped BG on your die!!!

Kay D said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo- I love all those layers!

Luanne said...

Love your card! Now I think I need that big Mat Stack... :-)

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card! So festive! Happy Holidays!

Tammy said...

Love the plaid background. Such a sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is cute Mary pat, love the plaid and polka dots together!

Suziestamper said...

Love the card. So Christmasy! Now off to finish up my Christmas cards!

Pamela said...

Great card!! :)

Aimee Kidd said...

Beautiful card! I too am loving the plaid background with the polka dots!!

byondbzr said...

I love the inspiration AND your card! Great stuff! I do wish I had stairs, lol!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really nice design. Love the combination you chose.

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty card for the PTI hop! Love your use of patterns!

Kim Heggins said...

adorable card, love all of the plaid.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card Mary Pat! I went to school with a girl named Mary Pat .

Tracy said...

Your card is beautiful, perfect for that inspiration photo.
Those stairs are gorgeous.
I really need to remember to try using my twine.

Gwen said...

Beautiful!!

Karen C. said...

What a fun and Christmasy card. Love the Tiny Treats set.... love all the layering of patterns and the baker's twine is a great finishing detail.

Kelly S. said...

Awesome layers and patterns, Mary Pat! I just love that red plaid. The little holly tag is perfect with this. All wrapped up in beautiful twine, a gift of a card :)!

Katie said...

I love the card!

I went to Michaels too, but that was it. My mom and I wanted to do something crafty, but I have all the crafty things in Chicago! But I was not venturing out to shop in the craziness!

Becky said...

Oh Mary Pat, what a fun card! I love that picture!!! Great job with the inspiration photo this month!

Katherine said...

That is sooo pretty and you card is beautiful too - great take on the challenge.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh this is so pretty and a fabulous collection of some great papers!

Post a Comment