Saturday, January 12, 2013

TAWS Be Inspired Challenge #19

Happy Saturday,
 I am popping in today to enter the awesome challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps.  If you are a regular here you know that I have been totally addicted to these stamps and challenges.  The stamps are just so awesome and I totally love playing with them.

The challenge for this week is a great one.  To see all the details of the challenge please go HERE!
Isn't that photo awesome?  Well, I have to admit orange is a tough color for me.  I didn't have any penguins so I needed to go with the color.  I had just received my new stamp set that I bought so I got started right away.  Here is what I came up with.
I pattern pieced my robot together with some old Echo Park paper and then colored the rest of him and his friends with my Spectrum Markers.  I stamped my sentiment with my jenni bowlin inks and then cut them out and pop dotted them on the card.  Finally I had to add some yummy orange and white twine from The Stringery.  I really love how it turned out.

supplies
stamps- TAWS
ink- memento, hero arts, jenni bowlin
markers- spectrum noir
paper- echo park
twine- the stringery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  See you soon!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

11 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Very cute, great take on the challenge! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Now that`s fun Mary Pat!

scrapbookertink said...

This is so cute, love the stamped image, take care x

Barbara said...

more great cards! You are a machine. I need to get some of your mojo.

Sue Althouse said...

Great take on the challenge and a totally cute card! Love the way you used the orange in just the right amount.

Tracy said...

Such a cute card. I love the sentiment..so cute with those images.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I am nut & bolts about your card!!! It is seriously too cute!!! I love your take on the challenge for sure!!!

Katie said...

I love how you added the color in so it popped! And the sentiment is too cute!

Melissa said...

Fantastic paper-piecing! You really did a great job with this new set! Thanks for playing along with us over at TAWS!

gale said...

I love this! That paper pieced robot is so cute and I love how you did two plain.

*Alison* said...

such a cute idea.. the paper piecing on the robot is adorable..
Thanks so much for playing along with at The Alley Way Stamps Challenge 19.. can't wait to see what you make with Challenge 20..
hugs-Ali

Post a Comment