Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday SS Sketch and Inspiration

Happy Monday,
Did you have a nice weekend?  I did but I can't seem to get over this nasty cold.  It just keeps lingering on and on.  I am getting sick of it!    I also started back up with session 2 of my tennis lessons.  I just am having the best time.  I even signed up for my first match at the end of the month.  Really excited and VERY nervous.  We shall see.  I have a couple of weeks to get a bit better and more prepared!

Today over at The Stamping Shack I am up with a new sketch and card and I thought I would share it here as well.  The sketch is pretty basic and there is plenty of room for your own interpretation.
Here is my take.  For this card I used Snowflake Daisy.  I think she is just adorable.  I teamed Daisy up with the winter collection from Moxxie!  I really liked the wonderful blues and purples in this collection and I colored Daisy to match with  my Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped my sentiment and finally added some bling to look like some ice crystals.  

supplies
paper- moxxie
stamp digi- the stamping shack
clear stamp- paper smooches
ink- hero arts
markers- spectrum noir
bling- hobby lobby

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.   See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

23 comments:

gale said...

Adorable card. That background is gorgeous!! Love your coloring too.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is soooooo sweet, Mary Pat! Your coloring is beautiful. I hope you're feeling better soon. I know a number of people that have had this cold that goes on and on.

~Tammy~ said...

I love your sketch! Snowflake Dausy is real cute! Beautiful papers too!

Patter Cross said...

Adorable and great versatile sketch! Blessings,

Barbara said...

That's a great sketch and I really love your take on it. I love the colours of it. Perfect for winter.

Feel better soon!

Connie Mercer said...

adorable, you do these so well.

Becky said...

What a beautiful card and a great sketch too!!! I love these awesome winter colors!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable winter card~!!!

xErin

Madeline said...

Beautiful card! Love the icy looking bling!

Jan Hennings said...

Great card and what a fun sketch!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great card! I love how flexible and versatile the sketch is.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a great card and sketch Mary Pat!

Annette Allen said...

how cute cute cute... I love this card and what a fun sketch..

Mary Jo said...

Adorable card!
Hope you are able to shake your cold soon!

Katherine said...

What a beautiful card and I love the colours you have chosen.

Izzy Anderson said...

Adorable. Love those pops of purple. You always do such beautiful color work, Mary Pat.

laurab said...

Oh look at her, how sweet she is. Love the strong colors, TFS

Katie said...

I love the purple and winter colors you chose for the girl's outfit and the sentiment. And that background paper is just fabulous!

I hope your cold goes away soon!

Fleursbydesign said...

Adorable card, love the colors :)

Cathy said...

omgosh...so, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Supercute! Feel better soon.

Tracy said...

Such an adorable card.
Great image and colouring, plus that background paper is so pretty.

Karen Dunbrook said...

Very cute...

Post a Comment