Thursday, January 3, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge 1/3

Hey Everyone,

Just popping in today to share my card that I made for the new challenge over at the Sparks challenge blog.  This week it is Anything Goes!  To see the details you can go HERE!
I love these challenges and I needed to make a birthday card for a friend so I looked at my Paper Smooches stamps.  I loved the candle and then took a look at my sentiments and found a perfect match.
I colored my candles with my Spectrum Noir markers and then cut them out and pop dotted them on my card.  I stamped my sentiment and added just a touch of bling.  Very CAS!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will have a new project for tomorrow!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Christy said...

That sentiment is PERFECT for that image!!! It's a very whimsical font!

gale said...

Beautiful. I love the simplicity and clean look of this card.

Barbara said...

I love it! Simplicity at it's best. I love that image.

Becky said...

So adorable! I love it :)

Tracy said...

A beautiful Clean and Simple Card...see I know what that means now, teehee.
I really like how the whole card is framed with that tiny blue border, very nice.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous CAS birthday card. Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the clean and simple design. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Juilien Jiang said...

Great birthday card! I love the bright colors you did. It will definitely make the card receiver happy.

~Tammy~ said...

A fantastic CAS design! I love how you framed the card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

CAS and AMAZING! LOVE the colors and the added gems:) FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)

Post a Comment