Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sept 17 SOG Teacher Gift Box Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!

I am here today to bring you a cute and fun idea for teacher or someone special.  It is the cutest little gift box that is just perfect for small gifts.

I used a Silhouette cut file to make the box using some Core'dinations cardstock.  I then cut the front and side panels using the Sunshine Sorbet paper from Some Odd Girl.  I used the awesome woodgrain pattern paper.  I then used some Some Odd Girl stamps to decorate the front of the box (Fruit Salad & Teacher Mae ).  I colored my apple using my Spectrum Noir markers.  Finally I added some yummy twine and attached the cute little tag.

Here is a quick video on how this came together. 


Thanks so much for joining me today.  I will be back soon with a new project.  See  you soon. Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun treat box, Mary Pat, and just love that little apple!

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness, this is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

What a cute and fun gift!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable! Love that apple and the woodgrain background!!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, this is just the cutest!! I love it!

Tanya Ham said...

OMGoodness, how cute!! That is adorable, and I bet will be much appreciated!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat what a delightful little treat for a teacher or anyone really. So cute!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so sweet and being a teacher, this will be so appreciated. I love your beautiful apple!

Connie Mercer said...

adorable:) great idea!!!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a great, happy project Mary Pat. I hope you are beginning to feel more like yourself x

Tracy said...

Such a cute project and gift set.
Cute image :)

Post a Comment