Monday, September 15, 2014

Sept. 15 Core'dinations Baseball!

Happy Monday.

I am popping in really quickly to share this layout I made for Core'dinations.  My oldest decided to play baseball 2 years ago and I needed to scrap a layout and I decided on the grid look for the layout.  Here is what I came up with.

Here is a quick video on some of the Core techniques that I used.
Supplies
paper- echo park
cardstock and tags- Core'dinations
wood veneer & die cuts- Chic Tags
Jillibean Alphabets

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the new digi release from Some Odd Girl.  If you love puppies than you will love tomorrow!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

7 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a very cute layout!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute layout, Mary Pat, love how you used the tags!

Annette Allen said...

adorable pictures.. great layout

Tracy said...

Sweet layout Mary Pat.

Mary Jo said...

You know me!
I am a sucker for grid designs :)
Very cute page!

Katie said...

I love the grid layout! The in-game shot is great, I always have such trouble with "action shots", but I love how they look on layouts!

Becky said...

Love the pictures!

Post a Comment