Monday, July 28, 2014

7/28 Lawn Fawn Watercolor Challenge

Happy Monday!

Lawnscaping has a really fun fun challenge up-Watercolors!

At first I thought I would make a card but then I really wanted to use the Hello Sunshine collection on a layout.  So I broke all my Lawn Fawn goodies out and make this layout- Oh Happy Day!


I used my watercolor paints in yellows, oranges and blue to mimic the sun peeking out of the clouds.  I really had fun making it and I so love playing with the Lawn Fawn papers.  This is my first time making a layout with the LF papers and I sooo love them!

I have a video on how I made this layout;


supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
ink- Hero Arts
Watercolors
Everything else is Lawn Fawn

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout featuring Core'dinations.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

11 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Super cute page and very pretty watercolors!

Becky said...

This turned out so awesome! What heat papers they have and I love the watercolors!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layout, Mary Pat, love how bright and cheery it is!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty!

Samantha Mann said...

yay!! i always get excited when i see a layout!! and a layout with watercolors...even cooler!! i LOVE the yellows and aqua's - they totally mimic a sky! which is A PERFECT compliment to the hello sunshine papers!! thanks so much for playing along at lawnscaping challenge! :D

Unknown said...

Mary Pat, your page looks like fun! so sweet :)

Annette Allen said...

such a cool layout.. i love how you added the watercolor.

Tracy said...

Cute layout.
I like the bright happy papers.
I will have to check out your process video :)

DBMM said...

thanks for sharing your creation process. I like the way you work with the watercolor. You got me inspired so my next LO will have watercolor too! :-)

Tanya Ham said...

Oh my goodness! Such a happy, fun, beautiful layout!!! :)

Elise C. said...

Awesome layout!! I really like the watercoloring that you added! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Post a Comment