Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday SOG Bunny Girl Gwen

Happy Monday!

This week is very exciting over at Some Odd Girl becuase this is the April Clear Stamp Release WEek and Kristy has some of THE cutest stamps coming out.  First up is Bunny Girl Gwen! This stamp set features Gwen and some amesome fun sentiments!  Here is my project
I broke out some old Jillibean Soup and made my card. I then stamped Gwen on my Core 110lb smooth cardstock and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I then fussy cut her out and pop dotted her to the center of the card.  Next, I stamped my sentiment and again pop dotted it as well.  Finally, I added some plain pearls.

supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
paper- Jillilbean Soup
Stamps- Clear Some Odd Girl
ink- memento, hero arts
pearls - recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with the second new release, Bunny Love!  See you tomorrow.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

Mirabyll said...

So sweet! She is adorable!! I went shopping during lunch break today and bough some table runners in yellow and green because I really needed som spring time - we got a new load of snow here today... TFS! // Asa

Unknown said...

Super cute Gwen! Love the coloring and she looks great against that houndstooth background paper.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute stamp and card, love the colors you picked!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun card, Mary Pat! Love the image and sentiment. Carrot cake is DH's favorite. :)

Jingle said...

This is so adorable!!! I love the sentiment! HA!

Madeline said...

So cute! Carrot cake...YUM!

Connie Mercer said...

darling!!! Love that she is holding a carrot!!! We juice lots of carrots!!!

Tracie Marie said...

I always enjoy your cards!!!

Angela said...

That is super cute! Great layers.

Danielle said...

Such a gorgeous card, super cute!

Annette Allen said...

OH you rocked little Gwen.. her bunny outfit is too cute..

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable CARD!!! Love the sentiment plus I love carrot cake!!!

Erin said...

Super cute card!

Tracy said...

This is such a cute card.
How fun is this image, so sweet.

Mary Jo said...

So cute!
Love the sentiment :)

She's a Color Queen said...

Hoppity Hop! Absolutely darling!

Katie said...

This is an adorable image! Great card!

paola said...

Adorable card! cute paper :)

Anna Sigga said...

Love this card - fab colors!

Post a Comment