Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Just Saying Hello

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?  We had a crazy busy weekend but it was so awesome!  I do need another weekend to recover from this one though.  I am counting the hours till Friday! LOL!

I had some time to play along with  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  This was another fun challenge.  The challenge was Hero Arts Clean and Simple Card and you get a bonus if you create a one layer card!

It has been awhile since I have played with my Hero Arts stamps.  I was excited for this and brokes out this beautiful flower.  I haven't used this stamp in like forever.  I colored it with my spectrum noir markers and then found the perfect sentiment.  Finally I added some Hero Arts pearls!

Here is a video on how I made this card.



supply list
cardstock- Core'dinations 110lb
stamps- hero arts
ink- memento, hero arts
pearls- hero arts
spectrum noir markers

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have a fun week planed with some new cards and layouts.  I can't wait!  See you tomorrow with a layout using some yummy Core'dinations cardstock! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp


14 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty, Mary Pat, and so perfect for spring!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, Mary Pat!

Tracey McNeely said...

So beautiful Mary Pat!

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful!! :)

Connie Mercer said...

lovely card:)

Leslie Germain said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend. I am with you - need another one to recover from this one. Love your card. Just beautiful!!!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card.. love that flower..

Katie said...

This flower is gorgeous! I love how you colored it. The card is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love that flower Mary Pat! Maybe you could just make a flower a day until Friday :) How sweet that would be.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Beautiful one layer card!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I love the pop of colour against the white background. Such a beautiful stamp

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so pretty, Mary! Wonderful colouring and embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Keep It Clean and Simple!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous flower card!

gale said...

Gorgeous!! Love that big flower and the pearls.

Post a Comment