Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Sneak Peak

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say WOW I just received my kit from Burlap and Buttercups and it is AMAZING.  The paper is just so wonderful and summery.  I just wanted to to show you some sneak peaks from the blog.



and a layout made from the kit by Rachel:


I hopefully will be able to play with my kit this weekend when the kids take their naps.  I can't wait.  Be sure to visit the link above and check out the blog and kits.  There are a couple of challenges going on right now and you don't have to have the kit to play along.  There is an awesome monthly prize.  So check it out and I will be back on Monday!
mp

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the paper...I think I have that paper, or some of it anyway. Can't wait to see what you do with it:)

Jingle said...

Oh, that kit is just full of delicious color! And this has got to be one of my favorite layouts of yours! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

So glad your kit arrived, Mary Pat ~ can't wait to see what you do with it! And thanks for posting some sneaks! =)

Maria said...

Beautiful Mary Pat! I love it

Maria said...

Mary Pat, I have a sweet award for you at

http://mariabecskehandmadecards.blogspot.com/2011/06/mi-primer-award.html

Hugs

Becky said...

Oooohhhh, that kit looks awesome! Can't wait to see the amazing layouts I KNOW you'll create! ;)

Tracy said...

Such a yummy kit. Love the watermelon paper.

cardsister said...

I love your LO! I really like how you did the cloud...such a cute idea! Love the paper too-You truly did a beautiful job on this!

Post a Comment