Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lime Twist Card

Happy Wednesday,

Hope your week is going well.  This week the boys are still finishing up at school.  They still have to go to daycare 2x per week so that it saves our space for the school year.  They are really nice and we can pick our days-so Jack will go on the field trip days.  It keeps him busy!  I like to have Mommy and Me days.  I spend one day a week with just one of the boys and we do something special.  Jack loves to go to the waterpark at Kings Island with me since Michael can't swim.  Michael  loves just to hang out with me and do whatever.  He is my easy going one.  He would be happy if we sat on the couch all day and read Clifford and Curious George books.  I so love hanging out with my boys! 


 Supplies
paper-mme key lime twist
buttons-doodlebug
greeting- hero arts

I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See ya then!

11 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous card. Enjoy spending time with your boys.

Just Jaime said...

Great color choice. Love the flower! Mommy and me days sound great!

Mary Jo said...

Very cute card!
My son Evan and I did that last year while his little sister went to a Mom's Day Out program one day a week.
They are five years apart, almost six. So it was nice to be able to do some more age appropriate activities with just him :)

Vanessa said...

Really cute card! I love the colors!

Becky said...

What a fun card! I love the colors! :)

Jingle said...

This is such a cute card!

Steph said...

Great card! Love the vibrant colors.

Handmade Hannah said...

Sounds like an action packed time with your boys! Great card :)

ScrappnBee said...

Great card! Love the way that the rosette bends the diagonals of the paper! So Cool!!

Unknown said...

You are a great mommy!! I'm sure your boys will have some really treasured times this summer with you. Your card is cute, all summery and cool:)

Tracy said...

What a fun funky accordian flower.
I still love to have one on one time with my girls. I think they still love it too :)

Post a Comment