Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nikki Sivils Challenge-Wednesday Card

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I am so excited this week because I got to play with the Nikki Sivils paper.  My lss just got their first shipment of the paper in and I went in right away to play with it.  I wanted to play with the super cute Beatrice line with a touch of Max and Mollie thrown in.  It is so easy to mix the papers from different collections.   So for today's card and tomorrow's layout I will be using this awesome line, and it just so happens that they were having a challenge on the the Nikki Sivils blog to be a guest designer.  How fun would that be?  TONS!!!!!

Ana Stubbington came up with this really fun card sketch.

And here is my take on the sketch.  I just love the colors and Beatrice is just way too cute.  For the "just a little note" I added some faux stitching with my signo black gel pen.



Supply List
base-recollections
paper and embellishments- Nikki Sivils

I really had a fun time playing with this amazing paper. 

I will be back tomorrow with a new layout using this line.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Oh yeah and don't forget to stop by Monday's post (HERE) and leave a comment to be entered in my little Giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!

**Note** my blogger has been acting crazy and I can't leave any comments on blogs that I have to put in the code word.  Please note that I am looking and seeing some awesome stuff. I know many people had the problem yesterday and it was fixed but for some reason mine is still not working.  Not sure what to do.  Does anyone have any advice? Thanks for understanding!

20 comments:

Julia Cates said...

beautiful cards.
Thanks for share.
Teacher Resume

Pam said...

CUTE card! I've never seen this line, so I'm looking forward to seeing more projects! :-) I feel your frustration with blogger. I've tried leaving comments, too and couldn't. And I couldn't even post at one point. Hopefully, they will have all the kinks worked out soon.

Becky said...

This card is adorable!! I love that paper! Good luck with the guest design spot ;)

Mary Jo said...

Blogger has been acting crazy for me, too! I think it's better today though :)

Really cute card!!

Vanessa said...

That card is really cute!

Erin Bassett said...

Cute!! Love the banner that the sentiment is on. :)

Lisa said...

What a super cute card.

Steph said...

Love your take on the sketch. Great card!

Just Jaime said...

Love the woodchuck!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeee what you did with the Beatrice line! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Nikki Sivils GDT contest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

leah said...

Awww... very cute!! ^_^

Laurie said...

Cute card! I love it

scrappermimi said...

This is so adorable! I love how you used the paper!

Tracy said...

Teehee such a cute card.
Love your take on this sketch.

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable card. Love it!!

Jennifer Yates said...

LOVE this! And you gotta love little Beatrice! :)))

Deana said...

Too CUTE! :-)

Nikki said...

Awe... my sweet Beatrice!! Great card, love it!

Carina Lindholm said...

I love you card, it´s so cute!!

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

So cute! Love your card! Thanks for playing along!

Post a Comment