Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Sunday--plus passing on an award!

Hey everyone,
Last week I received 4 of these awards from Carrie Every Day MomentsMicheleBecky and Sharla .  Wow thanks girls! I truly appreciate it.
Here are the rules for receiving  and accepting this special award I must complete the following tasks:

1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2). Share 8 things about myself
3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

So let's get right to it!
8Things about Me!

1.  I love to walk and walk about 10 miles every week.  While I am walking I love to listen to Pandora's 80's pop music station.  Still LOVE the music from the 80's.
2.  I have lived in Spain a couple of times and have traveled there a bunch.  Love Spain!  Since the kids I haven't been able to make it there.  I have to wait till they grow up before we can all go.
3.  I love dogs and my hubby doesn't.  I am trying to convince him that we need to get a puppy this summer!
4.  My mom is my best friend.
5.  I have had my same best girl friend for 42 years.  We met when we were 2 in our back yards.  We don't live too close to each other any more but we still talk on the phone at least 2 time per week.
6.  I have had the same hair dresser for 30 years.  I love him so much. (Can you tell if I meet some one and love them I don't let them go!)
7.  My family is the most important thing to me. They always come first! Yes even over scrapping!
8.  If I can find the time I love to read!  Hubby bought me a NOOK and I just LOVE it!  It is the BEST!  Right now reading Whiplash by Catherine Coulter.  Next on my list is a Nora Roberts novel--yippee!

Now I have to pay it forward.  Here are 8 people that I have found recently and I love to read their blog ( I am going to try not to get people who have already received the award--if I got someone who has already had it --sorry!)
1. Liz
2.Gabi
3. Pam
4. Toodie
5.  Lynn
6.  Christina
7.  Savanna
8.  Casey

I hope everone is enjoying thier weekend!  Jeff and I had a date night last night.  Oh it was wonderful. We went to the restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner.  Great place.  We had such a nice time.  I am so glad I started scheduling this in.  It is the best!

Today I am finishing up the holiday decorations.  I can't wait.  My house has just been in disarray, and it is driving me CRAZY.  Can't wait to finally clean it all up so that it looks awesome.  I will be posting some more pictures later in the week.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by.  I will be back later in the week with some new Holiday Cards and some new layouts! See ya then!

6 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oh wow! thankyou!! i need to figure this out.

ScrappnBee said...

Congratulations! you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I am with you on household disarray - that has been my task the last day or so - I can't stand it and I want to get all the chrissy deco's out! LOL

Tracy said...

Congrats on the award.
Nice to learn more about you.

Becky said...

Congratulations on the award and good luck finishing up the decorations. Can't wait to see pictures!

Casey Wright said...

Thanks for passing the blog award forward to me. I left you some love on my blog today :)

Post a Comment