Sunday, September 19, 2010

Imaginisce Sketch Contest Layout!

This months sketch from Imaginisce was so cute.  I just had to play with it, and I had the perfect pictures and paper for it.  I just love Birthday Bash.  The colors are so great and the designs are just too cute and yummy! Here is the original sketch:

And here is my adaptation of the sketch.  I cut out all the little circles for Happy Birthday and used pop dots to raise them just a touch to make a cute border.  I then used the I Rock to make the little gem corners.  I also used the jornaling die cut from spellbinders and then used the coordinating stamp from paper trey ink.  i love the look of this.  I also cut out the little present and used that for an embellishment.  Plus used there spring cake for the title.  Just love it!



Supplies:
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Imanginisce
Embellies:  Imaginisce
Gems:  Imaginisce IRock
Journal label:  Spellbinders labels
Ink:  Distress Ink Barn Door

Hope everyone enjoys their day!  I will be back on Wednesday with another card!  Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your layout is so fun!!!
Your take on the sketch is perfect

Lydia said...

This is awesome I love the way that you turned it into strips, fabulous!!

Tracy said...

Love the circle border ... Thanks for playing along ...

Love, Tracy G

Post a Comment