Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Feb 4th Core'dinations Valentine's Day Sucker Holder

Happy Wednesday!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I wanted to make a cute little sucker holder for some treats for my kids and their friends.  I found this awesome holder in the Silhouette store so I decided to break out my Core'dinations cardstock and get busy.

First, I put everything on my cutting mat and cut my pieces.
For this project I used my Core Essentials and my Core Gemstone collection.
After cutting the pieces out I adhered the sides using my liquid glue.
I inserted my sucker into the holder.
I added some bling and a name to the front heart.
and attached it using some foam squares.  This will be on their placemat in the morning along with a homemade card from me!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back again soon.
Have a wonderful and crafty day.
MP

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet project, Mary Pat, love the way that gemstone paper looks!

Becky said...

These are adorable and I love that the silhouette does ALL the work!!

Annette Allen said...

aww how fun..

Mary Jo said...

What a cute idea!

Tracy said...

These are so cute.
I am sure the boys will be excited to see these at the table Valentines morning :)

Post a Comment