Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday Some Odd Girl Digi Release Hello

Happy Tuesday!

I first have to say that my blog is being a bit neglected lately and I am very sorry!  We have been jammed packed and busy this summer.  I have been crafting but I am just keeping up with my DT projects.  I haven't even had any time to play with some challenges.  I am also in the process of purging my supplies!  I am reorganizing my scrap room and getting rid of paper that I have had for almost 5 years.  It is crazy.  I am NOT a hoarder by any means but I just don't have the time to use all my supplies.  So I made the big decision to really downsize my supplies.  It feels really good.  I will post photos when I am about done.

So let's get down to the business of today!  It is Tuesday and that means it is a Digi Release.  I picked to highlight the AWESOME  senitiment cut files.  I LOVE these so much.  I chose the word HELLO to highlight for my card today.  I also go to play a bit with my watercolors!  I love the combination.
I made a quick video for you as well.  I show how I colored my sentiment using my spectrum noir markers and how I did my watercolor background.
supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
watercolors
Some Odd Girl- Sequins and Digi Cut Files
spectrum noir markers

Stop by the SOME ODD GIRL STORE to see these new sentiments.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will see you soon.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

11 comments:

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Just love it. Keep up the good work. I enjoy having a craft clear out once in a while. I find things I forgot I had. But I must say I never throw anything away. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cool card, Mary Pat, just love the watercolors!

Becky said...

Wow, love the card!!!! That background turned out so cool! As for the posting, I've been hit and miss for months! My crafting time is on the weekends and when we aren't gone, we're busy doing something around the house :) Can't wait to see your after pics of your purged supplies!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cool technique, love that you leave it on the mat first - great tip!! :) I finally got through purging supplies and got rid of several boxes, one of them was 30lbs! :) I don't have near the stash that most scrapbookers seem to have either, and I still feel like I have too much, LOL! :)

Annette Allen said...

wow I totally love this.. great background and fun color combo.

Tammy said...

Love that watercolor background! And the cut file is really fun too. I have been *thinking* about doing some purging but haven't gotten around to it. Looking forward to your before and after pics.

Katie said...

Great card! That background is awesome!

I can't wait to see your reorganized and pared down scrap room! I just went through and organized mine today and got rid of things that I just don't need. It felt great! So great that when I was done I sat down and made four layouts!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...this is one fabulous hello card! I love your watercolor look behind your big and bold hello, just gorgeous!

Leslie Germain said...

Love the watercolor look!!!

Tracy said...

Such a fun card Mary Pat :)
It is summer, time to be outside and enjoying the days with our families :)
I have been working on reorganizing my room off on..well more off than on, teehee.

Post a Comment