Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Some Odd Girl Digi Release Bubble Tia

Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday means awesome fun news becuase it is a Digi Release from Some Odd Girl!  Today I have Bubble Tia for you.  She is just so sweet and she just reminds me of Spring and Summer and the kids playing outside and blowing bubbles!
For my card I broke into my Imgainisce stash and found some bubble paper.  How perfect is that?  I then printed out my digi image and then cut out a circle.  I then colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers to coordinated with the paper.  Finally I added a banner sticker from Imaginisce.

supplies
cardstock- core'dinations 110lb
paper, sticker- imaginisce
digi stamp- some odd girl
spectrum noir
glossy accents

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Thursday with a new card using Core'dinations and Some Odd Girl!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

The bubble paper couldn't be more perfect here, Mary Pat! Very sweet card!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card and sentiment, Mary Pat!

Madeline said...

Oh so pretty!

Becky said...

Perfect colors for this!! What a fun image!

The Happy Scrappy Momma said...

This card is adorable!!

Leslie Germain said...

Great sentiment with that adorable image!!

Jingle said...

This is adorable!

Katie said...

This is such a cute card and image! Did you use something on the bubbles to make the shimmer? They look great!

Tanya Ham said...

So cute! :)

Connie Mercer said...

Super cute:):)

ColorMeCraftsy said...

What a cute card!

Mary Jo said...

Absolutely darling!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally cute.. I totally love it..

Tracy said...

Such a cute card.
I love the bubble theme you have going on.

~Tammy~ said...

Love that bubble paper…so perfect for your focal image! Too cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable image--I love it!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute!!!

Post a Comment