Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday World Card Making Day with Moxxie

Happy Monday,
Did any of you have fun with World Card Making Day on Saturday.  We had fun at Core'dinations and I also had a basic sketch and card up on Moxxie that I thought I would share with you today.
Like I said, pretty basic but that leads to a lot of interpretation.

Here is my take on the sketch using the Fighting Back collection from Moxxie.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new digi release from Some Odd Girl!.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Madeline said...

Great card for both world Cardmaking Day and Breast Cancer awareness!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a great take on the sketch, Mary Pat. Loving all of the pink. :)

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card and message!

Dictionary said...

What a great sketch, I always seem to miss WCD, maybe one of these days I will be able to join in.

Leslie Germain said...

Great card for the month of October.

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card..

Fleursbydesign said...

Great card. Great take on the sketch

Tracey McNeely said...

Perfect Mary Pat!

Tracy said...

Wonderful card.
Great take on the sketch :)

Kimberly Kett said...

Great card for a GREAT cause!

Katie said...

This is an awesome card! Love the cause too :)

Post a Comment