Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday Imaginisce Valentine's Day

Happy Wednesday

Are you tired of Valentine's Day ideas?  Well, over at the Imaginisce blog we each had a project that we needed to make using the Love You More collection.  Have I told you yet how much I LOVE this collection?  Well, I do.  The colors are amazing and the designs are to die for!

So my assignment was to make Valentine's day cards.  Here is what I came up with.  I made 3.  


Supplies
Everything is from Imgaginisce!
The twine - the stringery

Would you like to win this collection?  Head on over to the Imaginisce Blog (HERE) and leave a comment and you could win this awesome collection!  You can also see some fabulous cards by Cari!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Margareta Carlsson said...

Cute cards! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a pretty collection and I love your trio of cards. I think my favorite is the first one, although I love them all. :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice cards..love your blog...

Becky said...

I could never get tired of Valentines ideas!!! These cards are great!! So fun!

Annette Allen said...

awesome Valentines cards...love this paper...

Diana Fisher said...

I love what you did with the Love You More papers!!! Such pretty cards.

Danielle said...

Loved the design of those cards! Great paper.

SandeeNC said...

OK< went over there and left a comment, cute projects from you!! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and say hi, it's always appreciated! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Jingle said...

These are fabulous cards!

Katie said...

I love the cards and the colors!

Tracy said...

I love your cards.
I really like the grey mixed in with those bright colours.

Izzy Anderson said...

What a sweet trio! They are all cute as can be. I think I might like the first one best. Hard to say though. You really rocked this collection!

gale said...

Beautiful cards. I love Imaginisce papers.

Post a Comment