Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Lemonade and Some More Fun News!

Happy Tuesday

Well, the first day back at work went well!  I missed the kiddos sooo much!  Hubby said Michael wasn't thrilled about going to school.  When I picked him up he said that he likes Preschool 2 so I was happy!  Today Jack starts 1st grade!  He was a bit nervous last night but also very excited.  I can't wait to pick him up from school!

I made a quick card using some of my scraps from Imaginisce.  I have been trying to use up some of my stash.  This is a great little fun card using some of their fun Chipboard images!  I added a little bit of bling to the card.  Super easy peasy lemon squeezey!


supplies
paper- chipboard- Imaginisce
gems- no idea!

I had some fun news yesterday.  I am going to be a guest Facebook Fan at We R Memory Keepers.  I am so excited.  I have no real details yet but I can't wait!!I am so lovin' all their collections!  I will post more details when I know what is happening, but I just had to share my fun news!! I told hubby and he was like - "who are they?- that is great honey - as long as it makes you happy" LOL!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

21 comments:

gale said...

Adorable card! I love trying to use up my stash like that. It makes me feel so efficient and thrifty. lol. Love what you did with yours.

Connie Mercer said...

cute card and congrats!!!!

Arlene said...

Congrats on your FB Fan guest spot...how exciting! This is such a fun and cute card!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You are getting loads of great news lately, Mary Pat. Congratulations!! Such a cute summer card. Love it!

Mary Jo said...

Cute card and definitely good news :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute card and congrats on the WRMK news!!

Tracey McNeely said...

That card is cute cute cute Mary Pat! Big congrats on your news, can't wait to see what you do!

Janet's Joy said...

Congrats Mary Pat!! Glad the first day for everyone went well too!

Jingle said...

Congratulations! That's great! Your card is very cute!

Tanya Ham said...

That is AWESOME!! :) Congrats!

Laura said...

Congrats to you! Fun card

Annette Allen said...

woohoo congratulations...this is your week...your card is adorable..

Just Jaime said...

Love the pops of bling!

April Michelle said...

that's awesome about the guest spot! the card is really cute!

Staci said...

Congrats on We R Memory Keepers guest DT spot! I love the card!

Christina said...

Congrats Mary Pat!! You are on a roll! :)
Fun card-so summery!

Becky said...

Adorable card and that is awesome news!

Katie said...

Great card and great news about We R Memory Keepers!

I'm glad Michael enjoyed his first day at school, I hope Jack has a great first day of first grade!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card and CONGRATS on your guest spot! That is awesome!!!

Norma G. said...

Congrats on your guest FB post, that's very exciting! I hope your having a great first week back to work :D

Tracy said...

Congrats on being a guest designer :)
Sweet card, those are fun pieces.
So happy your boys enjoyed their day.

Post a Comment