Thursday, February 2, 2012

Burlap and Buttercups Sneak Peek

Happy Thursday!
I wanted to pop in today and show you the totally awesome sneak peeks of the February kit at Burlap and Buttercups.  This kit is so awesome.  Tons of wonderful embellishments and lots of yummy paper!



Don't you just love those tags!

oh, I just love the October Afternoon goodies!




Twine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The add-on--one of my faves-Mister Huey!

 
One more thing before I go, Rachel is having a contest over on the Burlap and Buttercups blog and guess what the fabulous prize is?!?!?






One lucky winner will receive this book once we hit that magic 200 number! All current followers will automatically have their name entered once in the random drawing. Here are a few other quick and easy ways to have your name entered in the drawing even more times:

1. Simply start following our blog!
2. Leave a comment letting us know you're a Facebook follower.
3. Leave a comment letting us know you posted the link to this giveaway on your own Facebook page.

As you can see, it's possible to have your name entered as many as three times ~ those are some nice odds!

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project!  Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a crafty day!
-mp

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute kit contents! I need to try Mr. Huey mists sometime!! Thanks for sharing the peek Mary Pat. Hope your day is wonderful:)

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the kit! I need to try Mr. Huey mist myself. on my wishlist. have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

That looks great!

Becky said...

Oooohhh, thanks for the sneaks! I love those flags too!

Steph said...

Awesome kit! Thanks for the sneak peak.

Tanya Ham said...

Love that! :)

Jingle said...

Oh, now that is one fabulous sneak!!!

Becca said...

This looks great! So lovely!

Stephanie said...

Looks like a very cute peek!

Katie said...

I love the sneak peek, this kit looks wonderful! And thanks for letting us know about the giveaway, I stopped by their site and entered :) I'm not sure why I wasn't following before!

Penny said...

Oh, everything in this kit looks like it would be a blast to work with! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Connie Mercer said...

The kit looks great!!! I love Elle's Studio~great products and made in the USA!!!

Lisa said...

Wow what a great looking kit! Thanks for sharing

Tracy said...

What a fun kit. I love the wooden embellishments :)

Amy said...

that looks like a super fun kit, can't wait to see what you make with it!

SandeeNC said...

The kit looks fab, but I have to ask, what is mr. Huey? If you love it, then I want to know more about it!!

Post a Comment